As one of the leading microcontroller (MCU) companies in the world, Nuvoton provides the state-of-the-art NuMicro® 32-bit MCU Family powered by the Arm® Cortex®-M0 core. The Cortex®-M0 MCUs provide wide operating voltage from 2.1V to 5.5V, industrial temperature from -40℃ to +105℃, high accuracy oscillator and high noise immunity (8kV ESD, 4kV EFT).
The NuMicro® Cortex®-M0 Family MCUs under mass production include:
- Mini51 series is low pin count and cost-effective
- Mini57 series has hardware divider, 1.5KB Secure Protection ROM (SPROM), Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA), 12-bit ADC with two sample & holds function
- Mini55 series has hardware divider and up to 33 effective I/O ports
- M051 series is competitive
- M0518 series has 16-bit 24 channels PWM and up to 6 UARTs
- M0519 series has 2 ADCs and 2 OP Amps
- M0564 series has 256 KB Flash size, Voltage Adjustable Interface(VAI), up to 144MHz PWM, independent power source for RTC (VBAT) as well as rich peripherals
- NUC100/200 advanced series
- NUC120/123/220 series with high-performance USB 2.0 FS device
- NUC121/125/126 USB crystal-less series
- NUC126 series has 256 KB Flash size, Voltage Adjustable Interface(VAI), up to 144MHz PWM, independent power source for RTC (VBAT) as well as rich peripherals
- NUC130/131/140/230/240 CAN 2.0B (Controller Area Network) bus series
- Nano series (Nano100/110/120/130/102/112/103) is Ultra-low power with supply voltage from 1.8V to 3.6V, less than 1uA stand by current, incorporating the LCD driver (4x40 & 6x38) as well as independent power source for RTC (VBAT)
The Cortex®- M0 MCUs are ideal solutions for industrial control systems, industrial automation, consumer products, embedded network control, energy, power systems, and motor control applications with excellent performance.