1. The abstract should include the title of the paper, name of the author/s and location where the study was conducted. The write up should be typed on a single page with one inch margin on all the sides.
2. The abstract should be limited to 300 words.
3. The abstract should include the objectives of the study, brief description of the methodology used, summary of the results and conclusions.
4. The title of the abstract should be in capital letters, followed by the names of the authors and location of the study in Title Case. The name of the author presenting the paper at the symposium needs to be underlined.
5. Insert a blank line before the main text.
6. The abstract should be typed in MS Word, using Times New Roman font, 12 point size and in single space.