The registration categories and fees are listed in the Online Registration Menu.
The participants should fill in form with the payment in online registration form; Registration will be valid only on the date of receipt of payment. Registration fees will be calculated as applicable on the date of receipt of the payment in online
- Delegates from other countries need to be registered as per the registration fee details.
- International funds & delegates fees will be accepted only in USD
Mode of Payment
- We are introducing online payment system for registration in OTICON- 2016.
Please visit our website www.oticon2016.com for more details.
- You can make payment through online by Online Registration Menu
- You can make your payment through “Demand Draft” for the appropriate amount in favor of “OTICON-2016” payable at chennai , Kattankulathur.
- You can also make your payment through, NEFT,RTGS and international wire/bank transfer: details given below
- Name of the Bank: Canara bank, no.7,Big street,Kancheepuram district,padalam, Tamil nadu,603308.
- Name of account: OTICON 2016
- Account number: 1783101015185
- IFSC :CNRB0001783
- The conference organizers are not responsible for postal delays / failure of delivery by post or failure of electronic communications.
- Please keep the receipt along with the registration details safe and produce them at the registration counter while checking in at the conference venue. This is mandatory.
- Part payments are not accepted.
- Payments strictly according to the Registration fee chart
Refund Policy - Fees once paid are neither Refundable nor transferable in any manner
- Post graduate students will be considered as Member or Non-member delegates
- Nonrenewal of life membership up to 2000 will be treated as nonmembers
- Registration is mandatory for all category of membership of AIOTA, spouses & of their children above 6 year of age participating in the conference. Those who are not registered will be not allowed at the conference venue.
- To avoid inconvenience & difficulties, registration may be done in well advance.
- International funds and delegates fees will be accepted only in INR.
- The registration fees once paid are neither refundable nor transferable in any manner.
- We are introducing online payment system.
Conference Registration Fees Includes:
- Admission to attend Pre – Conference COTE
- Inaugural ceremonies
- Special Event
- Breakfast / Lunch / High Tea (during 3 conference days)
- Cultural Night & Banquet
- Delegate kit