Special Events & Cultural Program
Organizing committee of OTICON -2016 is announcing Special event in OTICON 2016…!!!!
A Non-competitive Cultural Night on the first day of conference 29th Jan.2016 in addition to the competitive cultural program on second day of conference.
The Occupational Therapy students, OT teaching staffs and other OT professionals from various colleges of institutions can participate in this event.
NB: For exhaustive list of cultural categories & further details, Please visit our website www.oticon2016.com
THE SPLENDID EXTRAVAGANZA
On the second day of conference (30th Jan. 2016)
Excitement, Entertainment AND Fun-enriched with Talent Show case-reflecting cultural talent of OT students of India in OTICON’2016
Dated: January 30th, Time: 6.00pm
Venue: Dr. T.P.Ganesan Auditorium, Chennai.
1. Dance solo
2. Singing solo
3. Fashion show
4. Dance group (Not exceeding 10)
5. Singing group
· Only one entry is accepted each college.
· Spot entry will not be encouraged
· All the entries should be sent to the Convener, cultural program by 30th Nov.2015.
Guidelines for Participants
Only students from AIOTA affiliated Colleges are eligible to participate.
1. Registration should be done through the online only through our OTICON 2016 wesite(www.oticon2016.com)
2. Conference registration is mandatory for each participant.
3. Name of the participants along with conference registration number, AIOTA student’s membership number and coordinator’s mobile number should be sent to the Convener cultural program committee..
4. Endorsement from HOD/Principal of the college, for participation of students in cultural Program should also be obtained on prescribed form.
5. Participation will be confirmed only after the submission of the prescribed format for the cultural program participation.
6. All the participation must be confirmed by e-mail/post to the cultural convener on or before 30th November 2015.
7. Coordinator should contact the cultural committee on the first day of the conference and confirm the participation and take their number of position for the participation.
8. Safety is the first priority. Participants should bear this in mind.
9. Use of fire in any form will not be permitted and leads to disqualification.
10. Selection of songs should be done before 30thNovember2015. Priority will be given on the basis of first come first serve.
11. Each institution will be allotted maximum of 15 minutes.
12. Non participation n volunteer representing each college should coordinate with the convener cultural program committee.
13. Participants should be physically present in the back stage with their consumes, 15 minutes prior their event.
14. Delay leads to be disqualification.
15. Decision of the judges is final and binding, arguing for the same will lead to disqualification.
16. Costumes and other related materials will not be provided by the organizers.
17. Results will be announced during the Closing Function of the conference.
18. Organizing committee will not hold any responsibility for any loss or theft.