Delhi – 28 May 2019 - Workshop 08:45 to 16:30
Venue: Eros Hotel
American Plaza, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019
Ph - 91-11-41223344
Website – http://www.eroshotels.co.in
About Workshop - Level 2
- Nuvoton Technology intends to provide Advance Level Training to it's customers and CortexM0 users to experience Rich Peripherals.
- The program is intended to help design Engineers understand Nuvoton MCU peripherals in depth with hands on work.
- The focus would be to make it more interesting by sharing tricks and techniques to use Nuvoton MCU more effectively.
- Hands on training would ensure confidence building on peripherals covered in workshop on latest MCU Series NUC029.
- Participants would get to interact with expert of the subject & Nuvoton would be happy to share expertise.
- Participants would get 1 Free EVB at the end of Workshop - NT-NUC029SE
- One Day workshop & Hands on training on CortexM0 to build MCU solutions based on KEIL MDK526 or IAR EWARM platforms with C language
- Refer Level-2 Agenda for details
- CortexM0 Evaluation board - NT-NUC029L
- Handouts & Related SW in DVD
- Free Course with complimentary Tea/Snacks & Lunch to Invitees
- One Day work Shop with Hands on Nuvoton Tools
- Free Development board to participants
- Offers abundant sample codes which supports KEIL MDK526 or IAR EWARM platform
Who should attend Workshop
- Any & every Engineer working in Embedded domain be it 8051/CortexM0/M4 & any other 8/16/32 bit architecture
- System Architects for Embedded Systems
- HW & SW Embedded project engineers.
- R&D/ Design Background on MCU - 8051/CortexM0/CortexM4 or any 8/16/32 Bit MCU architecture
- C Language working knowledge/proficiency
- working knowledge on IDE like Keil uVision/IAR etc.
- Attendees to carry laptop with Keil MDK 526 & other SW as listed below installed
URL for free download
1. Keil MDK Nuvoton edition M0/M23: http://www.nuvoton.com/hq/support/tool-and-software/software/?__locale=en