GUIDELINES, RULES & REGULATIONS
The exhibition is organised by Indian Wind Power Association(IWPA) and World Wind Energy Association(WWEA), Bonn, Germany.
The services of cranes and fork lifts can be made available on advance request and payment. The participant must mention in the application form the details of weights of the exhibits. Handling cost has to be settled directly with the contractor.
Participants shall take care to see that the transport documents of exhibits are full and complete to satisfy the statutory requirements of sales tax, central excise and customs to avoid any difficulties enroute. The exhibits should be consigned in the name of the participants themselves or their local agents and not in the name of the organiser.
ΕΝΤRΥ OF ΕΧΗΙΒΙΤS
Exhibitor Registration and Entry of Exhibits will be permitted only after 100% payments for all charges. Authorised representatives of the participants should be present at the time of entry of the exhibits at the venue
INSTALLATION OF EXHIBITS
The exhibitors can begin the work of installing their machines and exhibits from June 19, 2015 onwards and the same must be completed on June 20, 2015
REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS
The exhibitors can remove their exhibitsmachines after .30 p.m. on June 23, 2015 and same must be completed before June 24, 2015.
Failure to make payments as per schedule would render cancellation of stall booking / allocation and no refund will be made, Cancellation of participation is not permitted.
The allotment of stall will be made strictly on "First come First served" basis and will be decided by the Organisers.
1. Printed matter and advertising material may be displayed/ distributed only in their own stall and not in the hall gangways or outside the exhibition halls.
2. Moving, acoustic advertising and music are prohibited. The organisers shall be entitled to intervene and discontinue or remove the equipment in case of disturbance.
Under the conditions of Force Majeure which also include strike, bandh, natural calamities and other events and decision beyond the control of the organisers, the organisers are entitled to alter the dates, duration or cancellation of the entire fair. In the event of cancellation of the fair, the participation charges will be refunded after deduction of the costs already incurred by the Oganisers. At no cost cancellation is allowed. No refund will be done to the participant.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
The organisers are not liable in any form for any loss or damage to Exhibitors property at the exhibition site or injury to their personnel and Visitors.
All the participants are advised to arrange for comprehensive insurance for their exhibits at their own cost.
Sale of any product in the fair premises will be subject to the Rules & Regulations of the government of Tamil Nadu and the Central Governments as the case may be.
1. Participants shall use the space only for exhibition purpose and not for cooking, staying or washing.
2. The decision of the Convener, " International Wind Conference and Exhibition (WE 20 by 2020) will be final and binding in regard to enforcement of these rules & regulations as laid down by the organisers.
3. The organisers reserve the right to alter the floor plan / lay-out, allot / reject the stall / Application / Conditions.
The Organisers will provide round the clock security for the general surveillance of the Trade Fair Grounds. If required, exclusive security guards will be provided at extra charges during installation and removal of the exhibits.
All disputes are subject to Chennai jurisdiction.