Procedure for online Self Registration:
- Select one or multiple option of registration type per your choice.
- You will be asked for sign up /or login - Do this as you will normally use to login to proceed to Cart
- If you need more number of attendees, change the quantity to your needs in the Cart Quantity option. Accordingly, number of Registration forms will open up. Fill the Registration form correctly otherwise, your details will not refelect in Badges, Certificates, login etc.
- Proceed to checkout, select payment options, fill all required details correctly AND PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR DATA ENTERED. PLEASE CHECK correct EMAIL ID is given otherwise, you will not get any updates, receipt,login to the system
- Review your details
- Submit to make payment.
- Please see the Invoice is generated and an acknowledgment email is received by you to your email id.
- Have issues? - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91.9944050600
NEFT/RTGS/DD Option during Payment checkout process:
Many Atendees/Delegates get confused with NET BANKING for NEFT/RTGS/DD Option which are happeneing outside the system. Net Banking is an Automated process where you will be taken dirctly to your Bank to effect payment instantly and a receipt will be sent to you immediately unlike NEFT/RTGS/DD.
NEFT/RTGS/DD option is a manual process opted by some event organizers, and here's the process to follow:
- After registration, verify that you got an email with an order number with a payment status of Payment Pending. This is called "Invoice or Bill" with Payment account number and IFSC Code etc.
- Login to your Bank account add the event Account and verify it to add to your Payee List in your Bank sit. ( Some transfer by going to Bank directly)
- Transfer the amount by mentioning "Registration Order" number and take a screenshot / scan fund transfer details with transaction number.
- Upload the scanned image/ payment details online by clicking the url that was sent earlier with registration order number to your email.
- Wait for Organizers to verify your payment details manually at their Bank.
- Once Payment is verified, the Organizer will change the status to "Payment receievd" for your order and you will get a "Receipt" with Payment received status.
- Please get in touch with Organizers directly for this manual option.
For Bank transfers use the following information:
- Account holder’s name : Christ University (CU)
- Bank : The South Indian Bank Ltd. (Christ University, Hosur Road, Dharmaram College P.O., Bangalore – 560 029, Karnataka, India)
- Account Number : 0396 0530 0001 5003
- Swift Code : S0ININ55
- IFSC Code : SIBL0000396