- ICMDM-2023 - Call for Papers
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT - GUIDELINES
The abstract (maximum of 300 words) must carry sufficient information for a fair assessment and should contain the following:
- Full title of the paper
- Name of the author(s), affiliations, full addresses with contact numbers and e-mail ids
- A brief summary of the research work to be covered in the paper
The abstract can be submitted online by visiting url:https://www.mypadnow.com/icmdm2023/icmdm2023---call-for-papers
After provisional acceptance of the abstract, the full paper will be peer-reviewed before final acceptance for oral and poster presentation.Each paper will be subjected to plagiarism check. The guidelines for preparing a camera-ready paper will be provided along with the provisional acceptance letter.
SUBMISSION OF Full Paper - GUIDELINES
The Template for the full manuscript can be downloaded here Template Download.
1. All accepted manuscript will be published in "Material's Today Proceedings" or "AIP Conference Proceedings", however APC charges will be applicable as per their policies.
2. If the author is interested to publish their article in any of the journals listed other than the above, they may choose their target journal (ONLY ONE) and they need to specify the same at the time of submission of the full manuscript.The chance of the article to be published depends on its quality and peer review process of the respective journals.
3. The Author is also required to send a copy of full manuscript (Along with target journal name) to email@example.com from the registered email id.
Articles not confined to the following topics will also be considered after the perusal and recommendation of the committee.