Due to COVID-19 pandemic, the conference is temporarily postponed and fresh dates will be announced later. Authors can submit their Abstract now.
SCOPE OF CONFERENCE
The purpose of this Inter-disciplinary conference is to offer a forum for academicians, scientists and engineers working in the area of Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Processing/Characterisation and allied areas related to Engineering materials, to present and review the state-of the-art developments on all aspects related to the processing and characterization of Engineering materials. The topics of AMPC 2020 give a wide scope to the research community belonging to Material science and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and other related interdisciplinary branches.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Biomaterials, Polymers , Ceramics
- Composite Materials
- Smart Materials
- Nanostructured Materials
- Material Joining processes
- Material Forming
- 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing
- Nano Fabrication
- Heat Treatment of Materials
- Powder Processing Science/Sintering Technologies
- Innovative Materials Processing
- Machining of Newer Materials
- Thin films and coating Technology
- Finite Element Analysis in Materials Design and Processing
- Failure and Fracture Mechanics
- Materials Engineering for bio-medical applications
- Advanced materials evaluation techniques (SEM, TEM, XRD, EDAX, dimensional and Chemical surface scanning, AFM, DMA, etc.)
- Non-Destructive Evaluation
The official language of the conference is English.